The Reasoning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Each band members favourite Reasoning album :)

3 posters

Go down

Each band members favourite Reasoning album :) Empty Each band members favourite Reasoning album :)

Post  symphony_reasoning Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Hi,

Maybe bit of a journalist question but I was wondering so far, out of the 4 albums so far. Which one is your personal favourite? Very Happy

Please don't delete this thread even if it sucks. haha.

Last edited by symphony_reasoning on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
symphony_reasoning
symphony_reasoning

Back to top Go down

Each band members favourite Reasoning album :) Empty Re: Each band members favourite Reasoning album :)

Post  raj087 Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:41 am

symphony_reasoning wrote:Hi,

Maybe bit of a journalist question but I was wondering so far, out of the 3 albums so far. Which one is your personal favourite? Very Happy

Ok...but, before we start, perhaps I ought to point out that there are FOUR Reasoning albums? Rolling Eyes Shocked
raj087
raj087

Back to top Go down

Each band members favourite Reasoning album :) Empty Re: Each band members favourite Reasoning album :)

Post  symphony_reasoning Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:10 am

raj087 wrote:
symphony_reasoning wrote:Hi,

Maybe bit of a journalist question but I was wondering so far, out of the 3 albums so far. Which one is your personal favourite? Very Happy

Ok...but, before we start, perhaps I ought to point out that there are FOUR Reasoning albums? Rolling Eyes Shocked

Laughing oops. Miscounted. Whats worse is I was pointed out by the singer of the band Embarassed its a good thing that edit's exist on the message board Very Happy
symphony_reasoning
symphony_reasoning

Back to top Go down

Post  MattBass6 Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:33 am

My personal favourite is "Acoustically Speaking", at this stage Wink I loved the way this album made me feel. I don't listen to our albums as I am too close to them and only do so when I have to relearn material for live shows but, "Acoustically Speaking" gets played quite a bit as I love the feel and the vibe of this record Cool
MattBass6
MattBass6

http://www.thereasoning.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum