The Reasoning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the all new Reasoning forum.

+22
president moseley
BigEad
sadbugger
mikefoley
Taff
Fiboo Fallen Angel
Darren
Under Mirkwood
Janea
flook36
Portly Piggle
sharpworld
Andy T
graeme
plodder
raj087
Chrispots
LBarrentine
MrDrum
symphony_reasoning
housemouse
MattBass6
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Welcome to the all new Reasoning forum. - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to the all new Reasoning forum.

Post  BigEad Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:39 pm

MattBass6 wrote:
BigEad wrote:Hiya Guys and Gal!

Hope you'll be happy in your new home - looks very posh!

Gubber - I've left me avatar in me other trousers (erm, other computer) - I'll just nip and get it....

Cheers,
Ed.

lol! Fantastic. I Hope they're not in the wash? Good to see you here and we are loving our new home. Hope you are too? Now go get that avatar and catch you soon. Take care cat

Unfortunatley I didn't get to 'em in time, but not to worry - I've managed to iron out the creases and upload what was left - not too bad a likeness, if I do say so myself
Very Happy
BigEad
BigEad

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the all new Reasoning forum. - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to the all new Reasoning forum.

Post  MattBass6 Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:40 am

BigEad wrote:
MattBass6 wrote:
BigEad wrote:Hiya Guys and Gal!

Hope you'll be happy in your new home - looks very posh!

Gubber - I've left me avatar in me other trousers (erm, other computer) - I'll just nip and get it....

Cheers,
Ed.

lol! Fantastic. I Hope they're not in the wash? Good to see you here and we are loving our new home. Hope you are too? Now go get that avatar and catch you soon. Take care cat

Unfortunatley I didn't get to 'em in time, but not to worry - I've managed to iron out the creases and upload what was left - not too bad a likeness, if I do say so myself
Very Happy

cheers Brilliant!!! cat
MattBass6
MattBass6

http://www.thereasoning.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Taff Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:48 pm

MattBass6 wrote:
Taff wrote:I am here. Do I get a transfer fee for leaving the old forum?

I reckon I'm worth about £2.56 and a cornish pasty? jocolor

Stick an avatar up dude and I'll raise the transfer fee to £3.00, a Cornish pasty and a pint of ale. Can't say fairer than that bud bounce Good to see you here mate and hopefully catch you soon. Take care cat

I'm avatared. Get me, catching up with the 21st century!
Taff
Taff

Back to top Go down

Post  MattBass6 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:02 am

Taff wrote:
MattBass6 wrote:
Taff wrote:I am here. Do I get a transfer fee for leaving the old forum?

I reckon I'm worth about £2.56 and a cornish pasty? jocolor

Stick an avatar up dude and I'll raise the transfer fee to £3.00, a Cornish pasty and a pint of ale. Can't say fairer than that bud bounce Good to see you here mate and hopefully catch you soon. Take care cat

I'm avatared. Get me, catching up with the 21st century!

Ha Ha Ha, welcome to the 21st Century sir alien

By the way, what are you eating? Chips? Mmmmm, chips....... geek
MattBass6
MattBass6

Back to top Go down

Post  Taff Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:57 am

Not chips, pasta. But don't worry, it had plenty of cheese on. pig
Taff
Taff

Back to top Go down

Post  MattBass6 Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:08 am

Taff wrote:Not chips, pasta. But don't worry, it had plenty of cheese on. pig

Well that's alright then, Can you make sure the next avatar is with chips please? geek
MattBass6
MattBass6

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the all new Reasoning forum. - Page 3 Empty Welcome to the all new Reasoning forum

Post  daviddurey Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:10 am

I note you now have 78 members on the forum.

What a big family we are!
daviddurey
daviddurey

Back to top Go down

Post  MattBass6 Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:34 am

daviddurey wrote:I note you now have 78 members on the forum.

Considering that forums aren't the most used things in the world anymore and considering we have only been active here for a very short while, having 78 members so far is AWESOME!!! Cool Very Happy
MattBass6
MattBass6

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the all new Reasoning forum. - Page 3 Empty Welcome to the all new Reasoning forum

Post  daviddurey Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:16 pm

[quote="MattBass6"]
daviddurey wrote:I note you now have 78 members on the forum.

Matt wrote:
Considering that forums aren't the most used things in the world anymore and considering we have only been active here for a very short while, having 78 members so far is AWESOME!!! Cool Very Happy [/

David replied:

Like I said, one big happy family. Perhaps you could cook a huge curry for us all at your place! Rach won't mind.
daviddurey
daviddurey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali Davies Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:37 am

Hi Smile

I finally joined the new forum Smile Woo Hoo bounce It's looking gooooooood.

Well, I hope to see you guys again soon, at one of your gigs... It's been too long since I been to one, so about time I got my arse into gear again Smile

See Ya All Soon,
Ali sunny

Ali Davies

Back to top Go down

Post  WeeJak Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:07 am

i'm new to this forum game guys, so be gentle... Been following The Reasoning for a few years now and watched in astonishment at how much they have grown and ('scuse the pun) progressed, since i first saw them live in Glasgow Nov 2008. And they were great, in fact brilliant, that night!!! can't wait to see you live again.

WeeJak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3